Medical Aesthetics for Weddings
Are you getting married or in a Wedding Party? Weddings are highly photographed and videoed. Feel confident and let your inner beauty shine!
If you are considering Medical Aesthetic Treatments, now is the time to book a complimentary medical aesthetic consultation. Many treatments require multiple sessions to achieve desirable results. At a free consultation you will learn about treatment options and get the opportunity to have your questions answered and concerns heard. Your Medical Aesthetic Practitioner will develop a plan with you to achieve your goals in time for the big day! Discounts available for Bride and Groom or Wedding Party.
If skin tone and texture are your concerns, Microneedling can give you the results you desire. Microneedling is Collagen Induction Therapy. Micro-channels are created in the skin to elicit a wound response. During healing, the body creates more Collagen in the skin. Microneedling is great for improving the appearance of scars, fine lines, wrinkles, and enlarged pores. Microneedling can be combined with Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for heightened results. PRP contains the body’s growth factors. Blood is drawn in the arm and spun in a centrifuge to separate red blood cells from plasma and platelets. When PRP is applied during Microneedling, it supercharges the treatment. It increases the production of collagen, elastin, fibrin, and hyaluronic acid. 3-4 treatments spaced 4 weeks apart is recommended.
Chemical Peels break up skin cell bonds and remove cellular debris, to reveal glowing skin. Improve absorption of skincare products
Medical Grade Skincare
Highly customizable for your skin type and concerns.
Relax Wrinkles & Smooth the Skin:
Neuromodulators relax the muscle to decrease movement and visibility of wrinkles
The Perfect Pout:
Add volume and hydration with dermal filler.
Neuromodulator – The Lip Flip
A Lip flip is achieved with 4-8 units of a neuromodulator placed above the lip line. It relaxes the muscle to allow the lip to slightly roll upward, giving the illusion of fuller lips. It is subtle and natural.
- 12-4 months before: Book a Medical Aesthetic Consultation. Consider what your skincare/aesthetic goals are. Your practitioner will develop a plan for treatments to get you the best results.
- 4-6 months before: Neuromodulator treatment (lasts 3-4 months). Your final neuromodulator treatment should be 6-8 weeks prior to the big day. Treatments that take a longer recovery time should be done at this time
- 6-8 weeks before: Final Medical Aesthetic Treatments before the big day (ie. Neuromodulator, Microneedling)
- 4-6 weeks before: Final Chemical Peel
- 1-2 weeks before: Facial or Mask treatment. Nothing new, so you know how your skin will react.