Microneedling by SkinPen®
SkinPen® is the first FDA-cleared microneedling device. Microneedling is Collagen Induction Therapy. It improves the appearance of acne scars, fine lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores, hyperpigmentation, and texture. Microneedling creates micro-injuries to the skin to stimulate collagen and elastin production. 3-4 treatments, each spaced out 4-6 weeks is recommended to achieve desirable results.
Before & after skinpen®
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
SkinPen® is the first FDA-cleared microneedling device. It causes controlled micro-injuries that stimulate your body’s natural wound healing process, while minimizing cellular damage. The result is effective remodeling of scar tissue, while keeping the overall structure of the skin intact.
- A plan for optimal results. Sandra or Natalie may recommend a course of procedures based on your individual goals. Maintenance of your procedure might require multiple treatments.
- A comfortable procedure. Sandra or Natalie will likely apply a topical numbing agent to the treatment area.
- A short procedure time. The treatment will likely take about 30 minutes.
- A mild sensation. Most patients report feeling only the slight vibration of SkinPen® during the procedure.
- Minimal post-procedure effects. The skin will appear slightly pink to red immediately post-procedure, similar to a mild to moderate sunburn. Additionally, the most common treatment responses experienced were dryness, rough skin, tightness, redness, itching, peeling, discomfort, tenderness, and burning. These conditions resolved over time without any further complications.
- Soothing aftercare. Sandra will provide Skinfuse® LIFT, a clean, non-cytotoxic hydrogel used to prevent the skin from drying out post-treatment.
- An effective post-procedure protocol. Sandra might recommend an aftercare regimen.
New Promotion: Free Celluma Session Post SkinPen® microneedling session
Receive 4 Celluma light therapy sessions free with every SkinPen® microneedling appointment. Best done immediately after microneedling and every 48hrs after that.
Cleared by the FDA for pain management and skin care, Celluma LED light therapy devices use specific wavelengths of light energy to improve cellular health by accelerating the repair and replenishment of compromised tissue cells.
Contact Sandra or Natalie for booking! For best results more treatments can be booked at a reduced rate for our medical aesthetic clients!
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
ready to get started?
We are pleased to offer complimentary consultations for both new and existing clients. The team at Rejuvena will help you get started on your personal transformation journey, guiding you to the options that give the best results.